“Educating the Marketplace, One Client at a Time.”
- Educating clients on managing unemployment issues to reduce immediate and future costs.
- Transitioning clients to proactive, preemptive strategies to simplify their process and improve outcomes.
- Empowering clients; by returning time and opportunity costs lost to managing their UI programs.
- Greater accountability, transparency, and an honest, ethical approach to managing our clients’ accounts.
How We’ve Gotten Here
- By developing industry-leading best practices, with service components designed to fit seamlessly in to an employer’s human resources program.
- Utilizing “high-tech” and “high-touch” techniques, to provide clients with a powerful, intuitive and efficient claims management system.
- Organic growth driven by committed client relationships and marketplace reputation.
- Client-centric staff with a passionate and personal approach to customer service.
UTCA Featured on CNBC
To learn more about UTCA watch this video as featured on CNBC & Fox Business NetworkView Video
Recent UTCA News
Senate Bill 15 was signed by Governor Pat McCrory on September 10, 2015. The law
Unemployment Tax Control Associates, Inc. (UTCA), a national unemployment insurance service provider based in Springfield,
Unemployment Tax Control Associates Celebrates 25 Years in Business SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Unemployment Tax Control